February 19, 2010

one month of paradise

As of today, we have officially been in our house for one month (and we've still only been upstairs twice). Today, I caught myself looking at our honeymoon pictures and missing our week in paradise. We rocked that island like no other tourists ever will. Here are some pictures so that you can join me in my longing for a hawaiian vacation (and maybe even donate toward mine and Tanman's vacation fund?).

Some guy noticed I kept trying to set the timer on the camera,
so he offered to take this one for us. Thanks Guy!

The rope swing at this waterfall was sooo fun! We jumped from the top of the falls and from the swing. The water was perfect!

I set the 10sec timer on the camera and then ran to catch up
with Tanman. I definitely messed up the first few times...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! I need to invite you to my blog! what email address should I use.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I think it is so cool that you guys used a self timer and got cool pictures of yourselves on your honeymoon!!

Tamsyn said...

Hey!! I love the Hawaii pictures! How fun!! We have a blog too, I will send you the site! Don't worry, you will catch on to blogging pretty quickly!! You are a whizz!!! :)

Meredith Hayes said...

Congrats! Welcome to bloggy world!!! So the mystery destination was hawaii, eh? SO FUN! Which island did you go to? We went to Maui. I'm homesick for it too.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE POSTS!