March 24, 2010

california dreamin'

Last week Tanman and I rocked the west coast. It was so fun to visit with our family and friends and bask in the lovely California weather. We stayed half at his fam's house then spent the other half at my fam's house.


His Fam's- Every time we are there we try to find new trails along the cliffs of the beach. It makes for a fun adventure and helps us appreciate the splendor of it all. We were also lucky to have sis #1 and mom stop by for a bit to hang out with us in our empty beach house and shop it up. Then we stopped by the cove to see the seals. Last time we were there I saw no seals. This time I saw loads of them. They are fat.
I love the smell of ocean in the air! It was so nice not to smell cow the second I walk outside!


My Fam's- We made it just in time for sis #2's birthday. She turned twenty-stupid and to celebrate we ate burritos all day long! Of course, as all Southern Californian's do, we definitely used our Dland passes while we were there. Tanman and I have MASTERED the art of spending an entire day at Dland for free (except the day we bought our passes... we paid for those).
I love family vacations! I'm trying to talk Tanman into taking a trip every week. We're still in the negotiation process.


P.S. My mind is all over the place today! Can you tell?! Oh well!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you guys had such a fun time in Cali! Call me we need to hang!