April 12, 2010

writer's blog

So, I haven't posted for two weeks! I feel like our life suddenly became ridiculously boring and, as most of you know, boring is not my thing. So instead of writing about our lives lately, I figure if a picture is worth a thousand words, then I'll just post one of those so I don't have to worry about putting a thousand words together in a witty little story. So here is a photo from back when life was a little less boring... enjoy! I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh whenever I see this picture.

Some might say we have "interesting personalities. I saw we're more normal than anyone I know.

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

that is an awesome picture! I love it! Was it taken at the river?

Amy said...

hahahaha... Totally Normal!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Sometimes... boring is good... it's better than being stressed and overly busy! I love your zoolander poses by the way! :)