May 10, 2010

in case you were wondering...

Alright, still no camera charger but I was playing around on Facebook the other day and came across this little ditty. It's one of those survey things that everybody does and tags you in and then they spread all over and they get super annoying really quickly. Well deal with it, cause that's what I'm posting. I'm pretty sure I filled this one out like two years ago, but it's surprisingly still accurate and since we are new to the blog world, here is a little introduction to Merelips:

25 Things:
1. I am painfully shy when I don’t know anyone in the room.
2. I love antique rings, necklaces and pins because I think jewelry should always have a good story behind it.
3. I miss picnics on the bridges of Paris.
4. I would rather clean the bathroom and vacuum than do the dishes. I don’t mind cleaning my own, but I won’t clean off other people’s half-eaten food.
5. At night, I have to sleep with the fan on to dull the noise. In France, I used to listen to the sound of rain on my laptop to drown out the sound of people walking up and down the stairs all night.
6. Baseball and Football are the best sports ever created (Running Charades would have to be 3rd)
7. I have probably read Pride and Prejudice 10 times from 10 different books. (and two languages)
8. Scrapbooking and crafts are my release. I buy stickers, fabric and embellishments like there is no tomorrow.
9. The full-length mirror in my room (at my parent’s house now) says, “Don’t get fat!!” and my sister Melissa snuck in and added, “I mean it this time!” to the bottom.
10. There is a reason my sisters call me “Marshmallow”
11. I love photography and really wish I knew what I was doing when I take pictures.
12. Make-up is my hobby. I hardly wear it but I love putting it on people.
13. I still believe in chivalry, and expect it.
14. When I was two, I fell through the window from jumping on the bed.
15. I’m pretty sure that I know ALL of the words to Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, Evita, Joseph and Mamma Mia.
16. I would love to have my own family. (Looks like I can check that off)
17. I would like to travel the world before though. (Still working on it)
18. Laundry is my favorite cleaning activity.
19. My clothes are color coordinated in my closet.
20. If I could get by without a job, I would keep up with piano and take voice lessons again.
21. I miss dance.
22. I have probably been to about 30 weddings in my life and probably around the same number of funerals.
23. Math is the best subject there is.
24. Baguettes and cheese, crepes or chocolate covered strawberries will get me to forgive ANYTHING.
25. I am the neighbor that bakes treats and drops them off on Sundays just to say hi. I mostly use this as an excuse to have leftover goodness in the kitchen that I can snack on :)

Well there you have it! If you ever wanted to know anything about me you now do!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute, very fun. We need to play again!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I just learned a lot about you in that actually! Glad I read! Hope you guys are having a fun weekend!