January 30, 2011

party time

Boy do I have a lot to catch up on! Last Saturday, both sides of our families got together and threw a little baby shower for me! It was in my aunt's backyard and was so much fun! (Not to mention that the food was amazing!) the weather was perfect for an outdoor get-together and everyone put so much effort into making it so cute! Thank you!



My mom and sisters were able to come for the weekend, which made it even more blissful! We were still missing one because baby W was a little sick but they will be coming for another visit soon!

K and I matched!

All the sisters-in-law and mother-in-law

I’m sticking with a mod animal theme for our little guy’s room (pictures to come) so there were little animal accents everywhere and bright colors which is just my style!

I just loved this diaper cake that sister-in-law made! It is the cutest and even had bubble-b-gone in it! She thought of everything and they did such a cute job with the decorations, favors and invitations!


What a fun day!

I can't believe our little guy will be here soon! I'm starting to feel more and more ready but I know nothing can quite prepare me for the crazy that life will become when we bring home our bundle of joy!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

It really was a perfect day for your outside shower! So glad you had fun! And no... nothing will prepare you for the crazy but absolutely wonderful life you will have after you bring your little baby home! I can't wait to meet him!!

Lindsay said...

How cute, love the pics! You are so cute pregnant and I can't wait to meet your little man, it's coming up fast!!!

Tamsyn said...

Meredith!! I am so excited for you!! Wish we were closer to join in on the fun!! You look great!!