June 3, 2011

look out tucson... here we come!

Anyone know that quote? I will give a solid "high-five" to whoever can name that movie! (Smell, you better know this) Any who, we finally journeyed south to spend the day with Tanman's friend that he hadn't seen for almost three years!


We decided to spend the sticky hot day at a museum and as we pulled into the parking lot, we realized that we left G's stroller two hours north. So we improvised:

suprisingly it was quite sturdy

The museum was quite facsinating! We got to see all the wildlife of Arizona like lions and bears and we even hung out with bats in the caves.


We decided to keep the party going on our way back home so we went to dinner and bowling with these fine people.


and I beat them all in the first game! I guess 8th grade bowling class really payed off! The babies obviously had a blast:


1 comment:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I am loving the new blight design! That is so funny that you guys made your own stroller! Very smart, I must say! We had a blast bowling with you guys... even though I suck at bowling (at least I'm good at wii bowling!) ;) I miss you! We need to get together soon!