July 12, 2011

Juin

This past month we learned lots!!

G learned how to play with H...


...He also learned how to love tummy time after watching her crawl all over.


We established the importance of peace in our household...


...but learned that we could let lose if we needed it.


G learned how to digest food...


...and look super cute while doing it...

...but he is not so much a fan of avocados. (just like mom and dad)

We learned how fun cousins are...


...and how sweet revenge is.


G learned how to time a poopy diaper for when mom is gone...

...so daddy gets to cuddle him.


G has got the grasping thing down these days... my hair has been pulled on so much I'm sure I'm going bald


We even learned to stand! We have one smart little boy! It's crazy how fast he is growing!

Time to recuperate from all this busy-ness!!!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I loved this post! He is growing SO fast! How did that happen?! I miss you! Can't wait to see you again this weekend! Whoop whoop!

JT said...

hahaha I love the revenge photo.

Amy said...

SO SO CUTE!!! He is getting so big!