I love grampy's mouth opened wide too!
if it doesn't get all over the place...
When the two of them got cleaned up we headed out for a casual non-competitive game of bowling. The first game was just a warm up. Mel and I were getting strikes and spares left and right. The second game was girls against boys. The pressure got to us. We caved and decided to play Morse code with our scores. Grammy carried our team and we still lost, but she did earn bragging rights over grampy which is very rare. There are only a few still alive to tell the tale of beating The Wade at anything. Per usual, I will let the pictures do the talking.
so bored...


2 comments:
You are actually a dang good bowler! I sucked bad when we went with you guys... then again you did say that you took a college course on bowling. You aren't competitive at all!! ha ha! Glad you guys had fun with your family! ;) And Gunnar looks like he thoroughly enjoyed his lunch! So cute!
Love this! Great post!
Post a Comment