Last weekend we took G to a pumpkin patch so that we could take the obligatory picture of your kid playing with the pumpkins on their first Halloween and I was all for it! We had so much fun! It was the first time that I had ever been in a corn maze. It reminded me a little bit of The Shining and the creepy movie Children of the Corn that my uncle locked me in the room and made me watch when I was little while he dressed up in a Jason mask and starting banging on the window to freak us out! Anywho, We had a blast! We went with Tanner's brothers and sister and all our kids.
After the pumpkin patch and the corn maze, we played around on the blog and teeter-totter till the sun started to set.
After the farm, we decided to be brave and take the kids out to dinner. In a word it was eventful. The kids had fun at least and that's the point of it all anyway, isn't it? (sorry for the phone quality pictures)
1 comment:
I am sad that we forgot to take pictures next to the pumpkins! Your pictures turned our adorable! I'm so glad you have proof of the craziest dinner with kids ever. EVER! We can laugh about it now right??
Happy Halloween! Will we be seeing you guys tonight??
Post a Comment