December 23, 2011

camping is intense

CAUTION
**picture overload next 3 posts**

Last weekend our little bitty fam headed up north an hour or so to spend sometimes with our friends at their cabin. We had so much fun!

We played games. Bags was new to us and our love affair has just begun. It's crazy addicting!
Eh hem, might I had that I won! :)




The fellas decided to campout and watch us ladies chuck these been bags like they were shotputs. We had to lower the scoring standard so that we weren't playing one round all day long.
It's ok, I'll admit it. I'm a girl and I have hardly ANY coordination.

We also played in the snow! G loved sitting on the icy mound and feeling the flakes in his fingers.






G went in for his first kiss: 
(I apologize for the blur)

It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for having us!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How fun!! I love those pics of little Gunnar man in the snow! How adorable is he?! Oh I love him!!