tanman took me on a date! Well, I guess that's nothing new but we had so much fun and grammy and grampy babysat so we didn't have to worry about being home too late! The part I loved most was that when we left we had no idea what we were going to do. As the night wound up, we found ourselves walking around a closed up Balboa Island with Balboa bars in hand talking about life and loving each other. Right when we almost made it to the car to end the evening, Tan stopped me and had me sit down on a bench. He looked me in the eyes, pointed to the store in front of us and said "I spy something red......."
... and that is how we spent the next half hour. Goodness I love that man!
1 comment:
That is so cute! Date nights are the best! Glad your parents were able to watch Gunnar so you could go out!
Post a Comment