SO EXCITED!!!
We walked around handcuffed to make it just a bit easier for me to keep up.
We also spent the eve of Halloween at our own ward's trunk-or-treat but I was slacking and did not snap one photo. Halloween night we once again put Gunnar's costume on and by now he knew that the longer he kept it on, the more candy he would get. His eyes lit up when I handed him his candy bag. We ate chili with Tanner's parents and hung out with all of the cousins to see their costumes then headed home. Tanner took the boy to a few houses while I stayed home with Hannah and our friends brought over donuts and cider. We blasted Halloween music from our outside speakers and told kids to take all the candy their hands could carry. It was all that I hoped for and Gunnar slept in the rest of the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment