For the past five weeks we were pleasantly graced by the presence of my favorite little sister! I think it's safe to say - and I'm sure more accurate than I would like to admit - that Gunnar had the time of his life with her here to play with him everyday all day. Although I know the most likely reason for her stay was for the little man himself, I like to believe that she came to hang out with me too. It can get lonesome not living down the street from your family. I sure enjoyed the daily chats and help she gave me during this time. It means more than I could put into words. Hannah, if you read this, you are more than welcome to come back as soon as you want to! Here are a few things Gunnar loves about Hannah:
movies and popcorn,
new adventures,
new rides,
afternoon walks,
new games,
dance parties,
someone to play with on car rides,
Hannah's fashion sense,
matching,
and lots and lots of kisses!!
Thank you so much for all of your help Hannah! It means more than you know.... WLYTTMTYCES
1 comment:
this is so sweet!! i love you guys so much! and i had so much fun playing with you all 5 weeks!! it was a blast! cant wait to come again! <3
Post a Comment