We decided to celebrate my birthday and Paige turning one month old by a road trip to my Del Mar! It was so much fun and my parents came to play with us while we spent one of our days at Liz and Dave's house. Here are a ton of pictures from the trip... and because I'm late in posting, I'll just leave you with the pictures and not so many words.
 |
| We ran into these cute cousins in Yuma and lunch with them! Jase made sure that Gunnar finished every bite of his sandwich! Gunnar loves cousin time so much! |
 |
| Hikes can be exhausting! |
 |
| This kid used to only sleep in his own bed no matter what. We hit a record with a 2 hour nap in his stroller! |
 |
| These cute boy just idolize their Grampy! I think they want to be him when they grow up! |
 |
| Grammy babysitting |
This is where Gunnar learned what a big boy bed was... I think he liked it
 |
| These boys! They have so much fun together! |
 |
| "man, baby you are!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment