March 30, 2010

take me out to the ball game!

So, I have an awesome boss! He's such a high roller! He scored free tickets to the Cubs game in the VIP section and just straight up gave them to Tanman and I when we were chilling at work on friday! We had tons of fun and definitely owe him a major high five.


I had been BEGGING Tanman for weeks to go to a game because all the sweet baseball teams do their spring training right here in the valley, so I was so stoked when we were able to go. We lucked out with those seats too! We were right above the dugout in the shade. (I know it's only march, but it's already hot and we were so relieved when we saw our seats were in the shade). We were in the family section so we were with all the wives of the players which made for a fun fan-filled cheering section. One of the wives had her baby boy with her and he made friends with Tanman instantly. It was pretty funny watching the little boy stare at Tanman the entire game. She couldn't distract him for anything. How lucky am I that I have a boss that let's us leave at noon on a friday and chill at a baseball game?!


I can't wait for the season to start so that we can go cheer on the Angels and watch them win the World Series this year with these fine people!

1 comment:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That's so sweet that you guys got to leave work early to go to the game and you guys were total VIP's!! Tanner is pretty cute with babies, you guys will be great parents! I just read your post about Cali too, looks like you guys had lots of fun! Steve and I both wish we could take a vacation every weekend! Wouldn't that be nice? :)