Could Halloween be the best holiday ever? I think so! My only wish was that the weather would decide to cool down enough for fun fall sweaters and boots. I mean the heat pretty much turned our pumpkins into liquid before we could even enjoy them! As grateful as I am for nice weather (we spent our entire Saturday playing at the pool) is it too much to ask for a little chill in the air? … Just a thought. Here is a summary of our fun Halloween:
We tried to make our costume as clever as last year’s…
…but it’s a little difficult to be extra creative with a baby bump. So we decided to play on that instead…
I did, however get some pretty interesting looks at the party we went to and quite a few compliments on how "real" my stomach looked. All in all it was a pretty fun night and I think we rocked it. Now it's time to put lights up and turn on the Christmas music right?


4 comments:
Hey! I can finally comment! You fixed it! Yay! I'm so excited you finally updated your blog! Your Halloween costumes were GREAT! So creative! ha ha
Oh my goodness--I laughed my guts out when I saw this--you guys are so clever and funny!
Aunt Leslie & Uncle Ron
I love you guys!! That is so funny! I hope you are feeling great! and hopefully we will see you at the River!!
OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! These are the funniest costumes I've EVER seen!!! I know I'm a little behind in reading this, I'm just having so much fun going through your blog!!!
Cheryl Weathersby (Erin's mom)
Post a Comment