My imagination got the best of me the other day as I stumbled onto one of those funny and ridiculous sites that mesh the faces of you and your significant other into one slightly misfortunate looking child. Let me tell you that the chuckles uncontrollably burst out of my mouth as soon as I saw the picture that developed from the glamour shots I chose to use. I’m thinking our kids will be absolutely adorable no matter what because, let’s face it, who doesn’t think their own children are the most beautiful things ever?! I wish that I had saved the picture and posted it, but I guess I will have to let you all be the judge. Here are a few pics of Tanman and I growing up so you can decide if our kids will be beauty pageant contestants or pig farmers. If our kids are, on the off chance, entirely unpleasant looking we all know that they are gonna rock the world with the coolest personalities ever.November 10, 2010
Ooh Baby Baby
My imagination got the best of me the other day as I stumbled onto one of those funny and ridiculous sites that mesh the faces of you and your significant other into one slightly misfortunate looking child. Let me tell you that the chuckles uncontrollably burst out of my mouth as soon as I saw the picture that developed from the glamour shots I chose to use. I’m thinking our kids will be absolutely adorable no matter what because, let’s face it, who doesn’t think their own children are the most beautiful things ever?! I wish that I had saved the picture and posted it, but I guess I will have to let you all be the judge. Here are a few pics of Tanman and I growing up so you can decide if our kids will be beauty pageant contestants or pig farmers. If our kids are, on the off chance, entirely unpleasant looking we all know that they are gonna rock the world with the coolest personalities ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The first thing that came to my mind when reading this post was on How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days when she did the same thing with their faces! ha ha! I want to try that! All I know is your kids are going to be tall, have super long eyelashes, and they will be absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment