Well, we headed back to California AGAIN! This time Tanman drove me over and left me for the week and then I drove back with my sisters for the weekend's festivities (next post). It was so fun but baby G and I missed him. I am, however, a little jealous of the sleep he got when he went back home and we weren't there. This trip was so that I could finally make it to my California baby showers! We had them planned before I went into premature labor and had to postpone them until I was able to travel. Oh what fun it was! We had a super cute Sprinkle party with the girls and then a Shower hosted by all the ladies from the ward I grew up in. Thanks girls!! G is definitely a spoiled little boy!
This is the only way he would fall asleep on the drive home.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun shower! I love the cupcakes! And that is hilarious that thats the only way Gunnar would fall asleep on the way home! That picture seriously made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment