August 29, 2012

fishy!




Life lately is quite remarkable. The little dude napping upstairs makes every day an adventure. Our pool in the backyard is gateless while we remodel its surroundings leaving this little momma's to heart skip a beat if G so much as looks out the window at the tempting blue color in that pool. Naturally emergency swim lessons have begun and my nerves are getting a little bit more comfortable. I could swear overnight somehow G developed gills or dreamt of little flounders all night because he rocked it this morning. I know all moms think their child is the biggest and bestest... but mine unquestionably is. Case in point:






he's learned how to paddle,


swim to the wall,


and even froggy jump from the bottom!









and then he slept.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

well of course he's the best - you have Jennifer Hall teaching him! she's amazing! and of course He's amazing too :o)
The house looks great! How fun to make it what you want!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

This post made me giggle. He is so darn CUTE!!!! I'm so glad he is doing so good at swimming! Jennifer Hall was our wedding caterer! I've heard she is an awesome swim instructor too! Good job Gunnar!!!

mesilla gorilla said...

What a little stud! And I want to kiss that Face First!