We are finally moved into our pretty new home! I know I said before that Tanner and I made a contract with eachother on this house that we won't move for 5 years, after all the craziness of remodeling, moving, rearranging and decorating we have finally resigned from house hopping and have to decided the only reason we will move again is out of state. fine with me. Here are the before and afters of the house pictures before we officially moved in, because most of it is still in boxes.
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
(a walk-in steam shower)
Her Side His Side
and then the closet...
each with our own side with shoe drawers and laundry in the middle. A love has blossomed.
Tan would be so sad if I forgot the garage! :)
All in all, I believe it is quite lovely. Once rooms begin to come together, I will share those pictures too. No more Pinterest House envy for me for a while!
guests are welcomed.
guests are welcomed.
3 comments:
You guys did such a great job with the house! I love it! It makes me want to move!! Can't wait to see how you decorate it!
It looks gorgeous! I especially love the dark wood floors. I did some decorating today (just hanging some pictures on the walls) and it already feels so much more like my house. Congrats again!
Holy Cow!! Can you guys design our house? That is awesome!! We will have to come visit! We are only an hour away!
Post a Comment