January 22, 2013

baby

Gunnar is starting to figure out what's happening to mommy's tummy and I am so grateful. Our next door neighbors and good friends just had a new baby on Christmas eve and now Gunnar is starting to figure out how this whole thing works. Thank goodness! I was nervous for a bit that one day we were gonna come home with a new baby out of the blue and he was going to go berserk. Whenever we get to play with baby Levi, G points to him and says "baby" and then points to my tummy and says "baby"... every once in a while he will lift up his shirt and point to his tummy and says "baby" too. It makes me smile. He is going to be an amazing brother.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am sooo excited to see meet your little girl!!!!!

JT said...

Oops I wrote the comment from the wrong account!! Oh well -- still soooo excited for you guys!