June 5, 2011

just keep swimming!

We decided to have some fun at the pool and bring G with us. Its was quite an adventure! Tanman and bro in law had a blast on the diving board, and baby W loved shoving his face in the water.



Everyone was having so much fun, so we thought G might like playing too! I'll let the pictures do the talking.


First off, He was too small for the swimmer diaper so we had to use a little bit of duct tape to secure those bad boys on!


And so it begins:
Chillin'...


...getting uneasy...


...not so happy...


...freaking out...


...calming down...


...starting to relax...

...out.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

The duct tape is freakin hilarious. I like how you documented his freaking out in the water. poor kid. Glad he was able to let him momma calm him down.

CGray said...

How fun! I love to see kids' reactions to the swimming pool. I'm glad he calmed down for you. Gunnar is so cute!