July 11, 2012

such great heights


While we were up North our group went for a trek in the mountains. The little man had insisted on walking as much as possible, which I'm sure was at least a mile on his little legs. There were a few scrapes and falls but he pushed through determined as ever to hike the whole thing. 



Ok fine, Arizona can be beautiful



Gunnar was so very excited to spend the few days with his daddy. He loves him so very much. There is no competition when we are both home. Gunnar will not let me hold him or come within five feet of him if dad is home... It's a really nice feeling...















Happy to be with daddy!

1 comment:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Oh my gosh! I love how he has found his independence and insisted on walking all by himself! So cute. That picture of his shoes caked in dirt was awesome! Oh, and my boys are the same with Steve. I am definitely nonexistent when Steve is home! ha ha!